★ China's Jian kilns, World's Jina Zhan ★
- Culture of Crafts: Yan Hou Tang is JianZhan Association in China, the main job is popularizing Culture to Oversea.
The technology of made revert from " Song Dynasty " ( 960 A. D.) , Already Over Thousand Years past, So, Today only few artisan maker be aware how to make it.
- Dimension: Ø 6.5 x 4.2cm ; Weight: 82g
- Capacity: 45ml / 1.6 Ounces
- Specifically Feature: Infusion water, Color will be change / Water fast cooling down / The tea will be better taste.
- Applies more widely: Tea, Ceremony, Matcha, Coffee, Wine, Water.
- Classical Decoration : Home, Office, Club, Living room, Lobby, Kitchen.
- Crafts Style: Oil Spot Sheaf Mouth Vitrified Surface; The pattern of cups is similar, they are not exactly ;
The color maybe a little deep or light. Due to the material of bone contents is from nature, Occurs after by Kilns.
- Collectable & Valuable: It is a Vintage Crafts, More use and more high value.
- Certificate with Yan Hou Tang & Designer signature.
Feng Shui :
(in Chinese thought) Its base from the Yin and Yang, the Chinese five(5) elements (metal,wood, water, fire,earth)
theory of faith that is a system of laws considered to govern spatial arrangement and orientation in relation to the flow of energy (Qi),
The good arrangement by FengShui , there is the effect enrichment of wealth and lucky.